English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(the) entire (world): (the) full, whole, complete, total (world)
The entire family will be at the dinner party: 26 people!
I spent the entire day at the beach. I arrived at 6 AM and left at 7 PM.
I searched the entire house and I still can't find my keys. They are lost!
The entire purpose of Bruno's visit to Tokyo was to sign the contract. He had no work other than that to take care of.
- "Well, we've canvassed the entire area, and spoken to several marine mammals."
- "One of those ecological green walls has been installed which covers the entire front of the building."
- "He is in fact the only dolphin interpreter in the entire world."
- "I'd like to welcome you all to this press conference on behalf of the entire Delavigne Corporation."
- "Our entire advertising budget is already spent!"
- "Give bonuses to the entire staff."
- "On behalf of the entire flight crew, we would like to thank you once again for choosing English Airlines, and we wish you a pleasant stay in London, or wherever your travels may take you."
- "Brian : The company rents the entire building, but the fourth floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
Still having difficulties with 'Entire'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Entire'? Share it with us!