English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(the) entire (world): (the) full, whole, complete, total (world)
The entire family will be at the dinner party: 26 people!
I spent the entire day at the beach. I arrived at 6 AM and left at 7 PM.
I searched the entire house and I still can't find my keys. They are lost!
The entire purpose of Bruno's visit to Tokyo was to sign the contract. He had no work other than that to take care of.
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
- "One of those ecological green walls has been installed which covers the entire front of the building."
- "I'd like to welcome you all to this press conference on behalf of the entire Delavigne Corporation."
- "Brian : The company rents the entire building, but the fourth floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "On behalf of the entire flight crew, we would like to thank you once again for choosing English Airlines, and we wish you a pleasant stay in London, or wherever your travels may take you."
- "Give bonuses to the entire staff."
- "Our entire advertising budget is already spent!"
- "He is in fact the only dolphin interpreter in the entire world."
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
- "Well, we've canvassed the entire area, and spoken to several marine mammals."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Entire'? Share it with us!