English vocabulary and translations (See all)
UK: I'm not entirely convinced by your pathetic excuse.
US: Well, that's an entirely different question!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "* These idioms are not entirely accurate."
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
- "Jonas : Actually, Brent that's not entirely accurate-"
- "Brent : That's not entirely accurate, Stephanie."
- "Bruno : Right, right, I agree with you entirely, Luna."
- "Susie : Though he could have been saying something else entirely."
- "Anosmia is a condition in which the sense of smell is reduced or lost entirely."
- "Environmentalists point out that the production of biofuels isn't entirely green."
- "The marketing department, you see, has a flexible budget which accounts for the unpredictable expenses of publicity campaigns, endorsements and travel, so this outlay is not entirely unexpected."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Entirely'? Share it with us!