English vocabulary and translations (See all)
entirely: totally, completely, wholly
UK: I'm not entirely convinced by your pathetic excuse.
US: Well, that's an entirely different question!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The marketing department, you see, has a flexible budget which accounts for the unpredictable expenses of publicity campaigns, endorsements and travel, so this outlay is not entirely unexpected."
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
- "Jonas : Actually, Brent that's not entirely accurate-"
- "Anosmia is a condition in which the sense of smell is reduced or lost entirely."
- "* These idioms are not entirely accurate."
- "Bruno : Right, right, I agree with you entirely, Luna."
- "Susie : Though he could have been saying something else entirely."
- "Environmentalists point out that the production of biofuels isn't entirely green."
- "Brent : That's not entirely accurate, Stephanie."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Entirely'? Share it with us!