English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
entirely: totally, completely, wholly
UK: I'm not entirely convinced by your pathetic excuse.
US: Well, that's an entirely different question!
- "Susie : Though he could have been saying something else entirely."
- "Anosmia is a condition in which the sense of smell is reduced or lost entirely."
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
- "These idioms are not entirely accurate."
- "Environmentalists point out that the production of biofuels isn't entirely green."
- "Bruno : Right, right, I agree with you entirely, Luna."
- "Jonas : Actually, Brent that's not entirely accurate-"
- "The marketing department, you see, has a flexible budget which accounts for the unpredictable expenses of publicity campaigns, endorsements and travel, so this outlay is not entirely unexpected."
Still having difficulties with 'Entirely'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Entirely'? Share it with us!