English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
fabulous: marvelous, amazing, superb, wonderful, great, fantastic
- "I'm writing to you with a fabulous new idea: French courses!"
- "English is a fabulously rich language."
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "It's extra special, because my co-host Brent is in Laos judging a dwarf-throwing contest, so it's just fabulous little me, Moira MacDonald."
- "And may I say that you look absolutely fabulous in your robe."
- "I need you to produce and deliver a new, totally fabulous, Christmas card."
- "Brian : I know, it's absolutely fabulous."
- "It would be even more fabulous if you could briefly explain your role to the kids in a simple way."
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
- "I'm so happy to think of all the trees I'll save with this fabulous electronic device!"
Still having difficulties with 'Fabulous'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fabulous'? Share it with us!