English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
fabulous: marvelous, amazing, superb, wonderful, great, fantastic
- "I need you to produce and deliver a new, totally fabulous, Christmas card."
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
- "Brian : I know, it's absolutely fabulous."
- "It's extra special, because my co-host Brent is in Laos judging a dwarf-throwing contest, so it's just fabulous little me, Moira MacDonald."
- "It would be even more fabulous if you could briefly explain your role to the kids in a simple way."
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "And may I say that you look absolutely fabulous in your robe."
- "English is a fabulously rich language."
- "I'm so happy to think of all the trees I'll save with this fabulous electronic device!"
- "I'm writing to you with a fabulous new idea: French courses!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fabulous'? Share it with us!