English vocabulary and translations (See all)
feedback: reaction, comments, opinion
- "Although the feedback of the group was positive enough to merit more research, we really shouldn't launch a new line based on such a small, biased trial."
- "I would appreciate any constructive, pro-statue feedback you might have."
- "Icarus : Miss Bliss, sorry to interrupt you, but will our feedback be recorded?"
- "Susie : Sweating, hmm. Listen Brian, why don't we mate, I mean meet later this afternoon for a quick feedback session."
- "Susie : Now, as I mentioned in my e-mail, we've received a lot of negative feedback about our latest campaign: for the Delavigne Classic Collection."
- "Kwik-e-Market really appreciates your feedback."
- "Subject: Focus Group Feedback"
- "I look forward to hearing your feedback, and remember to wash your hands!"
- "The goal of these focus groups is to gather internal feedback about a couple of new products we're considering."
- "Donna : Alright, we're back live on the air here on Radio Rhubarb and right now we're going to get some feedback from our listeners."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Feedback'? Share it with us!