English vocabulary and translations (See all)
finally: at last, in the end, eventually, after a long time
They are finally gone, I thought they would never leave!
- "and finally my crown - AAAAAAGH!"
- "Fans of the punk group 'Down with the Duke' will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
- "Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "We're finally ready to put your new skills into action."
- "looks like I'm finally having my very own dream sequence."
- "Filipe : Finally, I'm going to rub your shoulders."
- "I am delighted to say that after nine long rounds of interviews, we have finally arrived at the very, very, very, VERY shortlist."
- "My divorce is finally final, and my monkey has learned to copy my signature."
- "We've finally reached the jewel room, where I keep my jewels."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Finally'? Share it with us!