English vocabulary and translations (See all)
finest: best, of the highest quality
Delavigne has one of the finest Research and Development teams in the perfume industry. It's one of the best teams in the world.
Finest also means 'the most slim', 'the most thin' when referring to a thin object!
- "Susie : The concept was developed by London's finest designers, to create the perfect shopping environment."
- "We here at McGillicutty's pride ourselves on providing the public with the finest soaps and soap products available."
- "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you my finest work: “Multiplicity”"
- "Jean : Hello, yes, I would like one of your finest burritos please!"
- "I would like a glass of your finest beer, please, bartender."
- "Good afternoon my dear, would you be prepared to answer some questions regarding the finest of sports, rugby?"
- "The finest subway system in the world."
- "Bobby Vanquish, the king of jazz, returns to San Francisco this weekend, accompanied by six of the 21st century's finest horn players."
- "Our first-class service is the finest in the world!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Finest'? Share it with us!