English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
food: a substance that is eaten, ingredients, cuisine (pizza, bread, pasta, cake, couscous, hamburgers, etc.)
Italian food Italian cuisine, dishes eaten in Italy
- "French food, no way!"
- "Bruno : Edward, this food is considered a delicacy, and Jean wants to share his heritage with us!"
- "A full environmental assessment of food should take into account how the food has been produced and what energy is used in its production."
- "Good food."
- "Of the many trendy movements gaining popularity within elitist circles, the "local food" movement may have the most momentum. The term describes the growing preference of some consumers to eat only locally or regionally-produced food rather than food which has traveled great distances before arriving on their plate."
- "They give food."
- "Food, Nutrition, & Optimal Health"
- "It smells like a used diaper with Indian food."
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
Still having difficulties with 'Food'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Food'? Share it with us!