English vocabulary and translations (See all)
food: a substance that is eaten, ingredients, cuisine (pizza, bread, pasta, cake, couscous, hamburgers, etc.)
Italian food Italian cuisine, dishes eaten in Italy
- "It smells like a used diaper with Indian food."
- "They give food."
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
- "Good food."
- "Bruno : Edward, this food is considered a delicacy, and Jean wants to share his heritage with us!"
- "French food, no way!"
- "Food, Nutrition, & Optimal Health"
- "I have managed to smuggle some of my favorite French foods through customs, including a very smelly camembert that I have kept in my trousers."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Food'? Share it with us!