English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a forest: a wood, an area of land covered with trees
- "You mean those magical creatures with pointy little ears, they live in forests and."
- "Icarus : Yes, but sir, are there really forests in Namibia?"
- "Here are a few examples: adopt a tree, or maybe even a forest!"
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : I spent 3 years in the service for my country, and I watched some of the bravest men of my generation die in the forests of Namibia so that people like you could learn about the benefits of laughter in the business place."
- "But with cork's drop in popularity, Mediterranean cork forests, rich in wildlife, are being cut down to make way for less sustainable land uses, such as cattle farming."
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "My father and I had gone out for a walk in the local forest and we got separated."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Forest'? Share it with us!