English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a forest: a wood, an area of land covered with trees
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : I spent 3 years in the service for my country, and I watched some of the bravest men of my generation die in the forests of Namibia so that people like you could learn about the benefits of laughter in the business place."
- "My father and I had gone out for a walk in the local forest and we got separated."
- "Icarus : Yes, but sir, are there really forests in Namibia?"
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "But with cork's drop in popularity, Mediterranean cork forests, rich in wildlife, are being cut down to make way for less sustainable land uses, such as cattle farming."
- "You mean those magical creatures with pointy little ears, they live in forests and."
- "Here are a few examples: adopt a tree, or maybe even a forest!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Forest'? Share it with us!