English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
former: ex-, previous, earlier, past, old
He is a former prime minister. He was voted out in 1997.
The artist formerly known as Prince. The artist that used to go by the name of Prince.
I had problems with my former tenants, so I had to evict them and get some new ones.
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of "compromising" positions."
- "The former Horatio Oléré"
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "The sexiest former spy in the former KGB of the former Soviet Union!"
- "Leaked nudes of former Intern land Delavigne Corp in hot water!"
- "Many believe aliens are responsible for re-electing former US president George W."
- "His second act was to have sex with the former President's wife."
- "I earn a six-figure salary, I'm a former model, and have my own two-bedroom apartment in Pacific Heights."
Still having difficulties with 'Former'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Former'? Share it with us!