English vocabulary and translations (See all)
former: ex-, previous, earlier, past, old
He is a former prime minister. He was voted out in 1997.
The artist formerly known as Prince. The artist that used to go by the name of Prince.
I had problems with my former tenants, so I had to evict them and get some new ones.
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of 'compromising' positions."
- "I earn a six-figure salary, I'm a former model, and have my own two-bedroom apartment in Pacific Heights."
- "His second act was to have sex with the former President's wife."
- "The former Horatio Oléré"
- "Many believe aliens are responsible for re-electing former US president George W."
- "The sexiest former spy in the former KGB of the former Soviet Union!"
- "Leaked nudes of former Intern land Delavigne Corp in hot water!"
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Former'? Share it with us!