English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to go back: to return
Since it's raining, let's go back to the hotel. Let's return to the hotel now; the weather's awful.
Before we begin with today's agenda, let's go back to what we discussed in the last meeting. Let's return to that topic right now.
Sometimes Luna wishes she could go back in time. She would like to return to the past.
- "You can go back to your box now."
- "Sometimes, I wouldn't mind going back to San Francisco and seeing my friends and colleagues."
- "Brian : I don't know yet, I have to go back to London to find out."
- "I don't want to go back to that lifestyle: the parties, the drugs, the girls."
- "They go back to the UK with suitcases full of jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
- "On the other hand, I think we should go back to San Francisco."
- "I'm going back to my photocopier, at least it doesn't call me an idiot."
- "I'm going back to work, I promise."
- "I ain't going back to prison, you'll see!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Go back'? Share it with us!