Definition Go back
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to go back: to return
Since it's raining, let's go back to the hotel. Let's return to the hotel now; the weather's awful.
Before we begin with today's agenda, let's go back to what we discussed in the last meeting. Let's return to that topic right now.
Sometimes Luna wishes she could go back in time. She would like to return to the past.
- "On the other hand, I think we should go back to San Francisco."
- "Sometimes, I wouldn't mind going back to San Francisco and seeing my friends and colleagues."
- "They go back to the UK with suitcases full of jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
- "I'm going back to my photocopier, at least it doesn't call me an idiot."
- "Brian : I don't know yet, I have to go back to London to find out."
- "I'm going back to work, I promise."
- "You can go back to your box now."
- "I ain't going back to prison, you'll see!"
- "I don't want to go back to that lifestyle: the parties, the drugs, the girls."
Still having difficulties with 'Go back'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Go back'? Share it with us!