English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a guideline: a directive, a parameter, an instruction, a guide
Here are some guidelines for preparing an effective presentation. Read them first so you have an idea what to do.
Have you read the safety guidelines? Did you look at the instruction booklet?
- "Susie : Have you seen the new guidelines for language in the workplace Brian?"
- "He is not your average 12 year old, so we have provided you with a short list of suggestions and guidelines"
- "As promised, here are the guidelines regarding the Outback Cologne rebranding project"
- "Is Jean actually violating any of the behavior guidelines of the company?"
- "In order to improve our organization's reputation for service, here are some proven customer service guidelines that I have found particularly beneficial"
- "Helpful hints: informal guideline to Delavigne Corp's customer service policy"
- "Subject: Jingle guidelines for Outback Cologne Rebranding"
- "guidelines Clean up your mess"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Guideline'? Share it with us!