English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a guideline: a directive, a parameter, an instruction, a guide
Here are some guidelines for preparing an effective presentation. Read them first so you have an idea what to do.
Have you read the safety guidelines? Did you look at the instruction booklet?
- "As promised, here are the guidelines regarding the Outback Cologne rebranding project"
- "Susie : Have you seen the new guidelines for language in the workplace Brian?"
- "In order to improve our organization's reputation for service, here are some proven customer service guidelines that I have found particularly beneficial"
- "He is not your average 12 year old, so we have provided you with a short list of suggestions and guidelines"
- "Is Jean actually violating any of the behavior guidelines of the company?"
- "guidelines Clean up your mess"
- "Subject: Jingle guidelines for Outback Cologne Rebranding"
- "Helpful hints: informal guideline to Delavigne Corp's customer service policy"
Still having difficulties with 'Guideline'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Guideline'? Share it with us!