Definition Have it back to you
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to have (or "get") something back (to someone): to return something, to send something back (to someone)
We've fixed your piano, sir, and we'll have it back to you in five minutes. We'll return it to you just as soon as we can.
- "We were supposed to have it back in 48 hours."
- "Could you get it to me by the end of the day?"
- "We'll take care of everything and have it back to you within 48 hours, no problem."
- "But I never got the server back."
- "I'll draft you up an agreement and get it to you by Tuesday afternoon."
- "Archibald : While I'd love to exchange more absurd exaggerations with you, Miss Watson, I would love even more to help find your server and have it back to you by tomorrow afternoon."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Have it back to you'? Share it with us!