English vocabulary and translations (See all)
honesty: integrity, virtue, truthfulness; openness, sincerity
(she answered) honestly: (she answered) genuinely, truthfully, sincerely, frankly
UK: Luna is a very honest person.
US: Give me an honest answer.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "According to Sir Rufus: 'If our passengers are honest with us, we'll probably be honest with them.'"
- "Susie : Well Samantha, I'll be honest with you."
- "Money doesn't lie, it's the only honest thing in the world."
- "Luna : Hmmm. But if you pressed me I would say, let's see, honest, determined and kind to animals."
- "Ira : Mr. Delavigne, if you won't be honest with your shareholders, how can we trust you with our money?"
- "Let's be honest, you never know who you might offend with your wild and uneducated views on government, so why say anything at all?"
- "Small shareholders are what keeps a good company honest, that's what I've always said."
- "Be honest with me!"
- "However we need the help of an honest man."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Honest'? Share it with us!