English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a hotline: a direct phone line with many people waiting to answer calls
AIDS hotline a special phone number to give information and talk about AIDS
Be sure to call our customer service hotline if you have any questions. It is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- "In case that doesn't work, I'm also a certified suicide hotline technician."
- "This new department will absorb the current freelance hotline staff, and will provide customer support by telephone to Delavigne customers worldwide."
- "If you can help, phone the free national hotline on 0800 69 69 69."
- "I'm good in a crisis, after all I used to work the suicide hotline."
- "Summer : You're through to the San Francisco Symphony Hall ticket hotline."
- "Remember: on the Musical Store hotline, all conversations take place in song!"
- "Primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls and managing a small staff of telephone hotline personnel."
- "Robot : Thank you for calling the Musical Store customer support hotline."
- "I was under the impression that a customer service department and a customer service hotline had been put into place exactly to handle situations such as this one."
- "If you have seen Stink, or heard any rumors to his location, please contact the lost dog hotline 24 hours a day, seven days a week: 1-800-RU MY DOG (1-800-786-9364)"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hotline'? Share it with us!