English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
huge: enormous, gigantic, very big, immense, vast
The steak was so huge that I could not eat it all!
UK: The Delavigne Christmas party was a huge success.
US: The bill for the party was also huge.
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
- "The choice in these huge stores is amazing."
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "Requires a huge wingspan and is not ideal for night flights."
- "Huge fan is an understatement."
- "My employer, His Majesty Sheik Jafar, is a huge fan of your Bordello Breeze fragrance."
- "Susie : Oh my god, it's huge!"
- "My breasts are huge!"
- "Nickel is too soft, there's a huge dent in Mr Delavigne's head and his legs are all twisted."
Still having difficulties with 'Huge'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Huge'? Share it with us!