English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a hut: a small simple building, a cabin
Note that Jabba The Hut is not actually a 'hut' (a small house), but rather the name of an alien species in the Star Wars universe.
For several years I lived in a hut in downtown New York. It was a small, simple building with one room.
- "I must say that I doubt that Philip Cheeter would ever take it upon himself to contact the CEO of the Perfume Hut if he had a problem with one of their buyers."
- "Buyer, Perfume Hut Ltd"
- "I should let you know that the Perfume Hut is already preparing to empty its shelves of all Delavigne products."
- "I plan to step down from my position as principal buyer for the Perfume Hut immediately."
- "The Perfume Hut"
- "Not only was he obnoxious and rude, but he also made several sexual innuendos before telling me that Delavigne had 'no need' for the Perfume Hut."
- "Brian : So we were trapped in the hut, but we solved your riddle, and then we used your tunnel to."
- "Normally I would simply drop this affair, and recommend to my superiors that the Perfume Hut cancel all future orders and sales of Delavigne products immediately."
- "According to my research, the Perfume Hut has recently filed for Chapter XI bankruptcy, which comes as no surprise to me."
- "We've had to lock the door to his hut, I'm afraid."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hut'? Share it with us!