English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a hut: a small simple building, a cabin
Note that Jabba The Hut is not actually a "hut" (a small house), but rather the name of an alien species in the Star Wars universe.
For several years I lived in a hut in downtown New York. It was a small, simple building with one room.
- "According to my research, the Perfume Hut has recently filed for Chapter XI bankruptcy, which comes as no surprise to me."
- "Brian : So we were trapped in the hut, but we solved your riddle, and then we used your tunnel to."
- "Not only was he obnoxious and rude, but he also made several sexual innuendos before telling me that Delavigne had "no need" for the Perfume Hut."
- "Buyer, Perfume Hut Ltd"
- "I must say that I doubt that Philip Cheeter would ever take it upon himself to contact the CEO of the Perfume Hut if he had a problem with one of their buyers."
- "The Perfume Hut"
- "Normally I would simply drop this affair, and recommend to my superiors that the Perfume Hut cancel all future orders and sales of Delavigne products immediately."
- "We've had to lock the door to his hut, I'm afraid."
- "I plan to step down from my position as principal buyer for the Perfume Hut immediately."
- "I should let you know that the Perfume Hut is already preparing to empty its shelves of all Delavigne products."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hut'? Share it with us!