English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to implement: to apply, to execute, to put into effect, to use
We have implemented several policies to facilitate these negotiations. We started using the new policies last week and they are working well.
UK: I think it's time to implement "Plan B".
US: We are implementing several new measures at the company.
- "I have written records of all the initiatives we implemented, which you did not even ask to consult!"
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "I work closely with both the Research and Development and Sales departments to implement marketing strategies, advertising plans, and to set up product launches."
- "Narrator : Chief Financial Officer Icarus Quincy explains the changes that have been implemented in the Accounts department."
- "Luna : Ok sir, I'll implement the psychometric testing right away!"
- "First question: of all the innovative environmental initiatives that you've implemented recently, which do you like best?"
Still having difficulties with 'Implement'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Implement'? Share it with us!