English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to implement: to apply, to execute, to put into effect, to use
We have implemented several policies to facilitate these negotiations. We started using the new policies last week and they are working well.
UK: I think it's time to implement "Plan B".
US: We are implementing several new measures at the company.
- "Narrator : Chief Financial Officer Icarus Quincy explains the changes that have been implemented in the Accounts department."
- "I have written records of all the initiatives we implemented, which you did not even ask to consult!"
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
- "I work closely with both the Research and Development and Sales departments to implement marketing strategies, advertising plans, and to set up product launches."
- "Luna : Ok sir, I'll implement the psychometric testing right away!"
- "First question: of all the innovative environmental initiatives that you've implemented recently, which do you like best?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Implement'? Share it with us!