English vocabulary and translations (See all)
incidental: accidental, fortuitous; secondary, less important
UK: Incidentally, where were you last night?
US: Kevin's business trip included some incidental expenses.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I noticed you've got a fancy yellow tennis racket, which incidentally is very gay."
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "Incidentally, I will need a space for both my bicycle and unicycle."
- "Incidentally, welcome back, Edward Moon."
- "Incidentally, you might want to RUN!"
- "It is my hope that we will be able to arrange a meeting at your offices before the end of the month, as I will be in the Chicago area for a friend's bachelor party (I am also a bachelor, incidentally)."
- "They are distracting and incidental."
- "Incidentally, are you sure we banned the right Icarus?"
- "Incidentally, there are a lot of French people in the house tonight!"
- "Icarus : Welcome to the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory' everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Incidentally'? Share it with us!