English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
indeed: of course, certainly, in fact, without a doubt
You did indeed send me your letter last week. I have it on my desk.
UK: You did indeed send me your application last week. Indeed.
US: I am indeed the well-known detective Hercule Poirot.
- "Indeed, I actually wanted to pay you as soon as the products were delivered, but my dog ate the payment order right after I printed it out."
- "Philip : I am indeed lucky to have met a woman who shares my love of feminist literature, my strict vegetarian diet and above all, who shares my belief in a monogamous marriage built on celibacy."
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
- "I am seventeen weeks old, and yes, I am indeed a talking baby."
- "Yes indeed!"
- "Indeed, I myself am no stranger to the circles of influence of this city."
- "Bruno : Hi indeed."
- "Carlos : Yes, indeed I am. But don't let that stop you."
- "Bruno's dad : Oh la la la la la la la indeed!"
- "Indeed bravo!"
Still having difficulties with 'Indeed'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Indeed'? Share it with us!