Definition Interoffice memorandum
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an interoffice memorandum, a memo: a note, a message sent between the different departments of a company
UK: I need to send out an interoffice memorandum about the electrical problems.
US: Susie often sends interoffice memoranda.
- "As you know from reading my memo, we're here to come up with a name for Delavigne's new skin cream. Is everyone ready?"
- "MEMORANDUM FROM: BRITISH SECRET SERVICE MI5"
- "I'm calling in regards to the memo you sent me about Susie's new marketing proposal, the one about the anti-exploitation ad campaign."
- "Subject: Interoffice Memorandum- Meeting Cancellation"
- "Listen, I don't know how you found out about the proposal, and frankly I don't care to know, but you do make some interesting points in your memo and I'd like to discuss the issue further with you."
Still having difficulties with 'Interoffice memorandum'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Interoffice memorandum'? Share it with us!