English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an interoffice memorandum, a memo: a note, a message sent between the different departments of a company
UK: I need to send out an interoffice memorandum about the electrical problems.
US: Susie often sends interoffice memoranda.
- "Listen, I don't know how you found out about the proposal, and frankly I don't care to know, but you do make some interesting points in your memo and I'd like to discuss the issue further with you."
- "MEMORANDUM FROM: BRITISH SECRET SERVICE MI5"
- "Subject: Interoffice Memorandum- Meeting Cancellation"
- "I'm calling in regards to the memo you sent me about Susie's new marketing proposal, the one about the anti-exploitation ad campaign."
- "As you know from reading my memo, we're here to come up with a name for Delavigne's new skin cream. Is everyone ready?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Interoffice memorandum'? Share it with us!