English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an interoffice memorandum, a memo: a note, a message sent between the different departments of a company
UK: I need to send out an interoffice memorandum about the electrical problems.
US: Susie often sends interoffice memoranda.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Subject: Interoffice Memorandum- Meeting Cancellation"
- "As you know from reading my memo, we're here to come up with a name for Delavigne's new skin cream. Is everyone ready?"
- "MEMORANDUM FROM: BRITISH SECRET SERVICE MI5"
- "I'm calling in regards to the memo you sent me about Susie's new marketing proposal, the one about the anti-exploitation ad campaign."
- "Listen, I don't know how you found out about the proposal, and frankly I don't care to know, but you do make some interesting points in your memo and I'd like to discuss the issue further with you."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Interoffice memorandum'? Share it with us!