English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to interrupt: to intervene, to arrive in the middle of something
Am I interrupting you? I'm sorry, I should have let you finish your sentence.
- "Philip : Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt, but can we speed things up, here?"
- "Your television programs are interrupted by hundreds of commercials telling you what to buy and what to think, it's no surprise that you can't concentrate on anything longer than a beer commercial."
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
- "Edward : Sorry to interrupt, Philip."
- "Icarus : Miss Bliss, sorry to interrupt you, but will our feedback be recorded?"
- "And you interrupted my meditation because-"
- "I dinna want to interrupt."
- "Susie : Sorry to interrupt, Bruno."
- "Susie : Sorry to interrupt."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Interrupt'? Share it with us!