English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a laboratory, a "lab": a scientific workplace, a room with equipment for scientific experiments or research
UK: Eight monkeys have escaped from a medical laboratory.
US: Dexter loves making things in his laboratory.
- "To the "super duper mystery solving laboratory"!"
- "I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory" everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Warbuckle enters Horatio's laboratory"
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Laboratory'? Share it with us!