English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a laboratory, a 'lab': a scientific workplace, a room with equipment for scientific experiments or research
UK: Eight monkeys have escaped from a medical laboratory.
US: Dexter loves making things in his laboratory.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "Icarus : Welcome to the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory', everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Speaking of which, I never liked the lab on the second floor - I want to move it to the basement."
- "To the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory'!"
- "Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
- "Warbuckle enters Horatio's laboratory"
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "If anyone has any ideas of what to build on the second floor to replace the laboratory, your suggestions are welcome!"
- "Giuseppe is currently resting in the laboratory under the supervision of Willy the security guard."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Laboratory'? Share it with us!