English vocabulary and translations (See all)
UK: Eight monkeys have escaped from a medical laboratory.
US: Dexter loves making things in his laboratory.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Speaking of which, I never liked the lab on the second floor - I want to move it to the basement."
- "If anyone has any ideas of what to build on the second floor to replace the laboratory, your suggestions are welcome!"
- "Giuseppe is currently resting in the laboratory under the supervision of Willy the security guard."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
- "I've already tried calling you twice, but you must be locked up in the laboratory or something."
- "Warbuckle enters Horatio's laboratory"
- "This is the last time I'm going to tell you: the test monkeys in the laboratory are a privilege, and not a right."
- "Horatio : I am sure he will come back soon, we have the banana night on Tuesday in the laboratory."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Laboratory'? Share it with us!