English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a laboratory, a "lab": a scientific workplace, a room with equipment for scientific experiments or research
UK: Eight monkeys have escaped from a medical laboratory.
US: Dexter loves making things in his laboratory.
- "If anyone has any ideas of what to build on the second floor to replace the laboratory, your suggestions are welcome!"
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "To the "super duper mystery solving laboratory"!"
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory" everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Warbuckle enters Horatio's laboratory"
- "Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
Still having difficulties with 'Laboratory'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Laboratory'? Share it with us!