English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(the) latest: (the) newest, most recent, most current
Note the difference between "last" and "latest". "Last" refers to the final element in a series ("This was the last film he made before he died"), and "latest" refers to the most recent (or newest) element in a series ("Have you seen the latest issue of Fishing Weekly Magazine?").
- "My latest mission finds me in possession of a microfiche, obtained from one Edward Moon: intern."
- "Susie : Bruno and I have already spoken about this latest Kalvin Krime campaign, and he agrees with me that it's not the kind of thing we want to get involved in."
- "One wonders how the company's CEO, Bruno Delavigne will react to this latest fiasco."
- "The contemporary dance company "Legz 11" will be performing their latest production, called "Wind in the Treez"."
- "Today, at San Francisco's historic Bleeding Heart Theatre, in the heart of the Rainbow District, the Delavigne Corporation will announce its latest charitable endeavor."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
- "Susie : The store has three floors full of all the latest Delavigne products."
- "Controversial artist Rebecca Smythe brings her latest works to SFMOMA this weekend."
- "Fukuyama : Karaoke toilets are the latest fashion in Japan."
- "Re : Your latest scandal"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Latest'? Share it with us!