Let me know
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Let me know : Keep me informed, tell me
Let me know by phone or e-mail if you want me to come and pick you up.
- "Let me know how you wish to proceed."
- "Please let me know if you are bringing any food, drink or accessories along, so I'll know what to prepare."
- "Let me know if you need me to explain any books to you."
- "If you are going to watch TV, please let me know in advance which programs you'd like to watch."
- "Could you please let the sales department know that I'm going to have to spend the night in Chicago?"
- "Please let me know if I can share my experience and photos about this supposedly amazing city!"
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "Let me know what you think!"
- "To help schedule this picnic, I'd like you all to let me know which day is best for you this weekend."
- "Please let me know what steps you will take to remove this material within 15 working days of the date you received this letter."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Let me know'? Share it with us!