English vocabulary and translations (See all)
list price, MSRP (Manufacturer's suggested retail price), sticker price: publicly recommended price, catalogue price
- "If you undercut our suggested prices, then you price out all of our resellers who are charging more."
- "Bruno : Your Website advertises Delavigne perfumes at 20% percent below the list price, correct?"
- "It took some convincing, but I have Gidyeon's word that his pricing policy will respect our suggested list prices from now on."
- "Bruno : No, I'll give you a good price: at or above our suggested list prices."
List price: $79.99"
List price: $69.99"
- "Are you the one responsible for selling my perfumes far below their list prices?"
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
- "How do you expect me to stay competitive when Krazy Gidyeon is giving up 20% off the list price?"
List price: $99.99"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'List price'? Share it with us!