Definition List price
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
list price, MSRP (Manufacturer's suggested retail price), sticker price: publicly recommended price, catalogue price
List price: $99.99"
- "Are you the one responsible for selling my perfumes far below their list prices?"
- "How do you expect me to stay competitive when Krazy Gidyeon is giving up 20% off the list price?"
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
- "Bruno : Your Website advertises Delavigne perfumes at 20% percent below the list price, correct?"
- "Bruno : No, I'll give you a good price: at or above our suggested list prices."
List price: $79.99"
- "It took some convincing, but I have Gidyeon's word that his pricing policy will respect our suggested list prices from now on."
List price: $69.99"
- "If you undercut our suggested prices, then you price out all of our resellers who are charging more."
Still having difficulties with 'List price'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'List price'? Share it with us!