English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a machine: a system, a mechanism, an appliance
- "Horatio : You have reached the voicemail machine of Horatio Oléré, the head of research and development at the Delavigne Corporation and an aspiring massage therapist."
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
- "Jean : Uh, can we buy a real espresso machine for the lounge?"
- "I'm just here to wipe the sweat off the machines."
- "Edward, take me to the microfiche machine!"
- "Philip & Brian : MACHINE!"
- "I know you don't check your e-mail very regularly, as you believe they are "devil machines", but I'm really hoping you get this message as soon as possible."
- "So would you like to discuss your espresso machine proposal?"
- "Let's welcome our first, and thankfully penultimate, that means second to last, entry: "Boy Joy Machine?"
- "How dare you talk to me about egomania, you machine!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Machine'? Share it with us!