English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a machine: a system, a mechanism, an appliance
- "Edward, take me to the microfiche machine!"
- "I like the numbers, and I like to spend my day in my little office, typing on my little number machines."
- "Jean : Uh, can we buy a real espresso machine for the lounge?"
- "I'm just here to wipe the sweat off the machines."
- "How dare you talk to me about egomania, you machine!"
- "Let's welcome our first, and thankfully penultimate, that means second to last, entry: "Boy Joy Machine?"
- "Horatio : You have reached the voicemail machine of Horatio Oléré, the head of research and development at the Delavigne Corporation and an aspiring massage therapist."
- "Philip & Brian : MACHINE!"
- "So would you like to discuss your espresso machine proposal?"
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Machine'? Share it with us!