English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a machine: a system, a mechanism, an appliance
- "Horatio : You have reached the voicemail machine of Horatio Oléré, the head of research and development at the Delavigne Corporation and an aspiring massage therapist."
- "Let's welcome our first, and thankfully penultimate, that means second to last, entry: "Boy Joy Machine?"
- "How dare you talk to me about egomania, you machine!"
- "Jean : Uh, can we buy a real espresso machine for the lounge?"
- "So would you like to discuss your espresso machine proposal?"
- "I know you don't check your e-mail very regularly, as you believe they are "devil machines", but I'm really hoping you get this message as soon as possible."
- "Philip & Brian : MACHINE!"
- "I'm just here to wipe the sweat off the machines."
- "Edward, take me to the microfiche machine!"
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Machine'? Share it with us!