English vocabulary and translations (See all)
mainly: principally, mostly, especially, in particular
I watch foreign films mainly. I really like them and I watch them more than any other kind of film.
- "We are hoping this initiative will save time and avoid hurt feelings (mainly my own)."
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "The slower growth this quarter is mainly due to new hirings."
- "but mainly about books."
- "Mick : There are a few, but it's mainly sharks out there, mate."
- "Wang Industries is the Shanghai-based parent company for a number of successful Chinese operations, mainly industrial companies, though Wang is diversifying his holdings rapidly."
- "My responsibilities included mainly administrative tasks such as creating monthly, quarterly and annual personnel reports."
- "Day 13 : Horatio has constructed a small tent near the ovens, comprised mainly of asparagus and T-Bone steaks."
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mainly'? Share it with us!