Definition Meeting room
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a meeting room: a room in which people can get together to discuss
- "Narrator : Thundera, the Siberian tiger, is surely the most formidable hunter of all, and an imposing presence in the meeting room. Here we see Philip Cheeter, head of sales, negotiating with the help of this magnificent tiger."
- "4.48PM – Stink returns to meeting room and eats dead bird."
- "This meeting room is a communal area, sometimes used for internal meetings"
- "Sorry about the mess in this meeting room. As I suggested in our telephone conversation last week, I'm going to need some convincing that your site is suitable to sell our products."
- "Tomorrow morning, in meeting room A, Glen will be leading our first collective yoga class."
- "PANEL 6 (Still still in the meeting room)"
- "PANEL 5 (Still in the meeting room)"
- "PANEL 4 (The meeting room)"
- "At 5.07PM I had to leave the meeting room as I hadn't been to the toilet all day."
- "Kevin uses meeting room whiteboard to test Jean's knowledge of irregular past tenses in English."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Meeting room'? Share it with us!