English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a meeting room: a room in which people can get together to discuss
- "Tomorrow morning, in meeting room A, Glen will be leading our first collective yoga class."
- "PANEL 4 (The meeting room)"
- "This meeting room is a communal area, sometimes used for internal meetings"
- "Sorry about the mess in this meeting room. As I suggested in our telephone conversation last week, I'm going to need some convincing that your site is suitable to sell our products."
- "PANEL 5 (Still in the meeting room)"
- "4.48PM – Stink returns to meeting room and eats dead bird."
- "Narrator : Thundera, the Siberian tiger, is surely the most formidable hunter of all, and an imposing presence in the meeting room. Here we see Philip Cheeter, head of sales, negotiating with the help of this magnificent tiger."
- "Kevin uses meeting room whiteboard to test Jean's knowledge of irregular past tenses in English."
- "PANEL 6 (Still still in the meeting room)"
- "At 5.07PM I had to leave the meeting room as I hadn't been to the toilet all day."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Meeting room'? Share it with us!