English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a meeting room: a room in which people can get together to discuss
- "PANEL 4 (The meeting room)"
- "PANEL 6 (Still still in the meeting room)"
- "Kevin uses meeting room whiteboard to test Jean's knowledge of irregular past tenses in English."
- "At 5.07PM I had to leave the meeting room as I hadn't been to the toilet all day."
- "Tomorrow morning, in meeting room A, Glen will be leading our first collective yoga class."
- "4.48PM – Stink returns to meeting room and eats dead bird."
- "PANEL 5 (Still in the meeting room)"
- "Sorry about the mess in this meeting room. As I suggested in our telephone conversation last week, I'm going to need some convincing that your site is suitable to sell our products."
- "This meeting room is a communal area, sometimes used for internal meetings"
- "Narrator : Thundera, the Siberian tiger, is surely the most formidable hunter of all, and an imposing presence in the meeting room. Here we see Philip Cheeter, head of sales, negotiating with the help of this magnificent tiger."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Meeting room'? Share it with us!