Definition Meeting room
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a meeting room: a room in which people can get together to discuss
- "4.48PM – Stink returns to meeting room and eats dead bird."
- "PANEL 4 (The meeting room)"
- "This meeting room is a communal area, sometimes used for internal meetings"
- "PANEL 6 (Still still in the meeting room)"
- "Kevin uses meeting room whiteboard to test Jean's knowledge of irregular past tenses in English."
- "PANEL 5 (Still in the meeting room)"
- "Tomorrow morning, in meeting room A, Glen will be leading our first collective yoga class."
- "Narrator : Thundera, the Siberian tiger, is surely the most formidable hunter of all, and an imposing presence in the meeting room. Here we see Philip Cheeter, head of sales, negotiating with the help of this magnificent tiger."
- "Sorry about the mess in this meeting room. As I suggested in our telephone conversation last week, I'm going to need some convincing that your site is suitable to sell our products."
- "At 5.07PM I had to leave the meeting room as I hadn't been to the toilet all day."
Still having difficulties with 'Meeting room'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Meeting room'? Share it with us!