English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a memory: a recollection, a reminiscence, a remembrance; a recall, an ability to remember
I have good memories of my honeymoon in Vegas last summer. We had some great times.
If you increase the memory of your computer, you will get a faster, smoother performance.
- "Now I want you to focus on that memory and tell me how it makes you feel."
- "The memory will stay with you for the rest of your life and beyond."
- "August 21st : Error message came up on the main terminal regarding a shortage of memory."
- "This internship was created in the memory of Xavier Delavigne, our founding father."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked 'No need to review', it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "Donna : Not a very nice memory, is it?"
- "Let's get back to some of the memories that make Funky Friday so funky."
- "Do you think you could describe you first childhood memory?"
- "A warm place with no memory."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Memory'? Share it with us!