English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a message: a communication, a note, a bulletin, a letter, a notice; a point, a meaning, a theme
UK: I'm sorry, Dr. Peter Venkman isn't here. Can I take a message?
US: A text message is a good way to give someone bad news.
- "MESSAGE RECEIVED 12:59 05/02/2009"
- "Bruno : Do you have a message for the people of Earth?"
- "Voice mail : You have 3 new messages."
- "Message : (In Chinese) Greetings, you have reached the voicemail of Woo Xiao Xiao."
- "I have tattooed the following message on the small of my back"
- "You have got to change that ridiculous message."
- "Susie: Other messages like marriage proposals, wire transfers from Nigerian princes, and absolutely all mails from Philip Cheeter, I mark as SPAM or delete immediately."
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "Bruno : Huh, 3 new messages."
- "Fisherman : Oh my goodness, all those messages!"
Still having difficulties with 'Message'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Message'? Share it with us!