English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a monkey: a small ape, a primate
Monkeys like eating fruit and swinging through trees!
- "Hugging up the big monkey man"
- "Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey"
- "Funky Monkey."
- "Too bad New Zealanders are a bunch of cocky a-holes descended from criminals and retarded monkeys."
- "You reek of alcohol, cigarettes and what I can only assume to be monkey sperm."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "If you don't mind, I suggest we meet at a great little bar called "The Funky Monkey" on Haight Street, they make great cocktails there and I know the bartender."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "I trust you are up to date on this "monkey" situation?"
- "Monkey : Yes."
Still having difficulties with 'Monkey'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Monkey'? Share it with us!