English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a monkey: a small ape, a primate
Monkeys like eating fruit and swinging through trees!
- "Horatio : And my monkey too!"
- "My divorce is finally final, and my monkey has learned to copy my signature."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Monkey : Yes."
- "Hugging up the big monkey man"
- "Too bad New Zealanders are a bunch of cocky a-holes descended from criminals and retarded monkeys."
- "Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey"
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "I leave all of my monkeys to you."
- "You reek of alcohol, cigarettes and what I can only assume to be monkey sperm."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Monkey'? Share it with us!