English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a monkey: a small ape, a primate
Monkeys like eating fruit and swinging through trees!
- "Monkey : Yes."
- "My divorce is finally final, and my monkey has learned to copy my signature."
- "You reek of alcohol, cigarettes and what I can only assume to be monkey sperm."
- "Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey"
- "I leave all of my monkeys to you."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "Hugging up the big monkey man"
- "Horatio : And my monkey too!"
- "Too bad New Zealanders are a bunch of cocky a-holes descended from criminals and retarded monkeys."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Monkey'? Share it with us!