English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the moon: the natural satellite of the Earth
the full moon the moon when it is visible as a fully illuminated disk
- "Slam dunk a basketball on the moon."
- "Actually there's not much of anything on the moon."
- "In response to an anonymous suggestion placed in the suggestion box last week, I am pleased to inform you that a company retreat has been planned for next month in Half Moon Bay."
- "Brent : That was Rupert Kensington reporting live from the moon."
- "Philip : Alright everybody, listen up, I'm only going to say this once: when the baby Jesus meets Buddha on the 25th moon of Endor, that's the dawning of the age of -"
- "Stephen Moon : Keep your pants on, I'm coming!"
- "I'm looking for Stephen Moon!"
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "Edward "Deep Throat" Moon"
- "As requested, I've done a bit of research on your father Stephen Moon, and it turns out that he is in fact a gold miner living in Fairbanks, Alaska."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Moon'? Share it with us!