English vocabulary and translations (See all)
new: recent, modern, unused, opposite of old
Is that a new dress you're wearing? I haven't seen it before.
newest the latest, the most up-to-date, recent or modern
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "You're looking fabulous today, is that a new haircut?"
- "To help you achieve your goals, I need you to adopt some new habits."
- "I would like you to accompany Philip on this trip in order to discuss said invoices with their accounts department while Philip discusses new orders with their buyers, thereby killing two birds with one stone."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
- "But it's not important, I have a new wife."
- "Congratulations on your new position as my life coach!"
- "Horatio : Nothing new."
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'New'? Share it with us!