English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
new: recent, modern, unused, opposite of old
Is that a new dress you're wearing? I haven't seen it before.
newest the latest, the most up-to-date, recent or modern
- "I would like you to accompany Philip on this trip in order to discuss said invoices with their accounts department while Philip discusses new orders with their buyers, thereby killing two birds with one stone."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "To help you achieve your goals, I need you to adopt some new habits."
- "Horatio : Nothing new."
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
- "He wants to be the new Don."
- "But it's not important, I have a new wife."
- "Congratulations on your new position as my life coach!"
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "You're looking fabulous today, is that a new haircut?"
Still having difficulties with 'New'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'New'? Share it with us!