English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
the news: information about recent events (for example in the newspaper, on the television)
The news is very depressing today.
I have some good news!
- "I have some exciting news!"
- "These days, people are shopping and banking online, instant messaging from mobile phones, posting status updates through Spitter, blogging, vlogging (or better yet mobile vlogging), aggregating news from various sources and perfecting their profiles on popular social networking sites."
- "AFS machine : Good morning Edward, I have some wonderful news"
- "Bruno : I suppose you heard the news."
- "Subject: Even more important news"
- "Likes waffles and news."
- "Horatio : Do you have any news from Bruno?"
- "Bruno : I've read the news, Brian."
- "Celebrity Rumors.com - Reporting news about celebrities, because they are better than you!"
- "I have some very important news about the criminal cases against you Mr. Capone."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'News'? Share it with us!