English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the news: information about recent events (for example in the newspaper, on the television)
The news is very depressing today.
I have some good news!
- "These days, people are shopping and banking online, instant messaging from mobile phones, posting status updates through Spitter, blogging, vlogging (or better yet mobile vlogging), aggregating news from various sources and perfecting their profiles on popular social networking sites."
- "AFS machine : Good morning Edward, I have some wonderful news"
- "Celebrity Rumors.com - Reporting news about celebrities, because they are better than you!"
- "I have some very important news about the criminal cases against you Mr. Capone."
- "I have some exciting news!"
- "Bruno : I've read the news, Brian."
- "Horatio : Do you have any news from Bruno?"
- "Subject: Even more important news"
- "Bruno : I suppose you heard the news."
- "I've got some terrible, terrible news!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'News'? Share it with us!