English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the news: information about recent events (for example in the newspaper, on the television)
The news is very depressing today.
I have some good news!
- "Bruno : I suppose you heard the news."
- "Subject: Even more important news"
- "These days, people are shopping and banking online, instant messaging from mobile phones, posting status updates through Spitter, blogging, vlogging (or better yet mobile vlogging), aggregating news from various sources and perfecting their profiles on popular social networking sites."
- "Bruno : I've read the news, Brian."
- "I have some very important news about the criminal cases against you Mr. Capone."
- "Celebrity Rumors.com - Reporting news about celebrities, because they are better than you!"
- "I have some exciting news!"
- "Horatio : Do you have any news from Bruno?"
- "Likes waffles and news."
- "AFS machine : Good morning Edward, I have some wonderful news"
Still having difficulties with 'News'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'News'? Share it with us!