English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
nonsense: something which makes no sense, stupidity, silliness, ridiculousness
What you're talking about is nonsense! Superman was not French!
That is total nonsense! Do you expect me to believe that you were actually the first man to land on the moon?
- "Susie : Nonsense."
- "Or do you drool nonsense twenty-four hours a day?"
- "Ludwig : Nonsense, Mr. Delavigne!"
- "This e-book idea is nonsense."
- "I think if Jesus were alive today, he would be very unhappy with all this nonsense."
- "Carlos : Nonsense!"
- "Dr. Loblaw : Nonsense."
- "Once he had reached his 100th birthday, in fact, some people actually started believing this nonsense."
Still having difficulties with 'Nonsense'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nonsense'? Share it with us!