English vocabulary and translations (See all)
nonsense: something which makes no sense, stupidity, silliness, ridiculousness
What you're talking about is nonsense! Superman was not French!
That is total nonsense! Do you expect me to believe that you were actually the first man to land on the moon?
- "Or do you drool nonsense twenty-four hours a day?"
- "Ludwig : Nonsense, Mr. Delavigne!"
- "Once he had reached his 100th birthday, in fact, some people actually started believing this nonsense."
- "Susie : Nonsense."
- "Carlos : Nonsense!"
- "I think if Jesus were alive today, he would be very unhappy with all this nonsense."
- "This e-book idea is nonsense."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Nonsense."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nonsense'? Share it with us!