Not to mention
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
not to mention: in addition to, as well as, also, without having to say
He drank all the whiskey, not to mention that he insulted your grandmother.
Susie is a remarkable director of public relations, not to mention that she is fluent in five languages.
- "Not to mention the tse-tse flies!"
- "The mail will be collected this evening, not to mention I have this report to finish!"
- "Not to mention that it is illegal to drive in most states without at least some liability insurance."
- "You could work part time, not to mention there are crèche facilities."
- "He seems like a very sensitive fellow, not to mention how fit he is!"
- "These days, boasting about short nights seems more silly than manly, not to mention that anyone still working on Wall Street is lucky to have a job during these tough economic times!"
- "Not to mention, it's the morally correct thing to do!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Not to mention'? Share it with us!