English vocabulary and translations (See all)
notably: especially, in particular, specifically, remarkably
UK: I'm very interested in dinosaurs, notably the diplodocus.
US: Many famous people have stayed in this hotel, most notably Diego Maradonna.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "As you correctly assessed in your e-mail, I am extremely preoccupied with other matters right now, most notably the TigerLily launch."
- "There are a limited number of treatment centers around the world, notably in South America."
- "The rugby world seems to be split into two camps: those teams in the Northern hemisphere and those originating from the South, notably the South Africans, the Australians and the legendary All Blacks from New Zealand."
- "The spreading influence of the Chinese is already being felt, most notably in the luxury goods industry."
- "Warbuckle has significant retail contracts with many large businesses, notably with the San Francisco-based cosmetic manufacturer the Delavigne Corporation."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Notably'? Share it with us!