English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
notably: especially, in particular, specifically, remarkably
UK: I'm very interested in dinosaurs, notably the diplodocus.
US: Many famous people have stayed in this hotel, most notably Diego Maradonna.
- "As you correctly assessed in your e-mail, I am extremely preoccupied with other matters right now, most notably the TigerLily launch."
- "Warbuckle has significant retail contracts with many large businesses, notably with the San Francisco-based cosmetic manufacturer the Delavigne Corporation."
- "The spreading influence of the Chinese is already being felt, most notably in the luxury goods industry."
- "There are a limited number of treatment centers around the world, notably in South America."
- "The rugby world seems to be split into two camps: those teams in the Northern hemisphere and those originating from the South, notably the South Africans, the Australians and the legendary All Blacks from New Zealand."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Notably'? Share it with us!