English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an office: a place of work, a room with computers and desks where people work
Offices refers to the headquarters of a company (main location)
- "Could you come to my office please, I need you!"
- "Philip : You mean your office?"
- "my office!"
- "Now which way to the welfare office?"
- "Now get dressed, and we'll head to the office, ok?"
- "I haven't been in the office in weeks."
- "Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "Jean : Miss Susie, since the first day I saw you in your office, I have been in love with you."
- "In lieu of this pointless, frivolous expenditure, I propose a boring meeting at the office at 8.15 am."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory', everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Office'? Share it with us!