English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
often: frequently, a lot, many times, usually
UK: It often rains in Manchester.
US: People often laugh at Icarus because he still lives with his mom.
- "The MP also compared environmentalists to "Nazi-style propaganda peddlers", and said 'if something is repeated to the general public often enough, of course they will believe it."
- "Edward : Ok, I'd probably be a flute, because I'm high-pitched, often in the background, but once you get to know me, I have a lovely melody."
- "These days conservatives are often associated with strong religious beliefs as well."
- "It is often said that everyone should have a hobby."
- "As you know, these meetings are an opportunity for us to discuss what is going on in this crazy world, because often we're so busy with our daily responsibilities that we don't take the time to see what's really going on around us!"
- "Rob (New Zealand) : New Zealanders are often called "Kiwis"."
- "-They often want to be taken to our leader"
- "I often drink tequila out of a coconut shell during board meetings."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "Geeks are often obsessed with one thing, such as electronics or computers."
Still having difficulties with 'Often'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Often'? Share it with us!