English vocabulary and translations (See all)
often: frequently, a lot, many times, usually
UK: It often rains in Manchester.
US: People often laugh at Icarus because he still lives with his mom.
- "Rob (New Zealand) : New Zealanders are often called "Kiwis"."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "Edward : Ok, I'd probably be a flute, because I'm high-pitched, often in the background, but once you get to know me, I have a lovely melody."
- "It is often said that everyone should have a hobby."
- "The MP also compared environmentalists to "Nazi-style propaganda peddlers", and said 'if something is repeated to the general public often enough, of course they will believe it."
- "-They often want to be taken to our leader"
- "These days conservatives are often associated with strong religious beliefs as well."
- "I often drink tequila out of a coconut shell during board meetings."
- "Geeks are often obsessed with one thing, such as electronics or computers."
- "As you know, these meetings are an opportunity for us to discuss what is going on in this crazy world, because often we're so busy with our daily responsibilities that we don't take the time to see what's really going on around us!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Often'? Share it with us!