English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an opinion: a judgment, a thought, a viewpoint, an idea
- "I know opinion is divided on the subject, but I've always been a firm believer in not doing drugs before an interview."
- "Sigourney : So, I imagine that you must have an opinion on the trend of big businesses "doing their part" to help the environment."
- "I've read the report and I've got some opinions about some new possible scents."
- "Surely in this case, an expert's opinion is more important?"
- "We have brains, Brian, and opinions and-"
- "And finally 46% of you have no opinion either way or did not understand the question."
- "Our readers would be fascinated to hear about your unique approach to accounting and your opinions on the finance world in general."
- "Radio Rhubarb listeners, I'm interested in your opinions."
- "Well, those are two very strong opinions."
- "Man-hours lost to the Internet are just one aspect of the media overload in this journalist's humble opinion."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Opinion'? Share it with us!