English vocabulary and translations (See all)
perfumed: scented, fragranced, with a pleasant smell
a perfumer: a seller or maker of fragrances, scents
UK: Delavigne makes the world's most beautiful perfumes.
US: You pretentious, perfumed idiot!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Here I am, back in the laboratory to make some perfumes."
- "For the last century, Delavigne has been among the industry leaders in cosmetics and perfumes."
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company."
- "He writes: Miss Bliss, how do you manage to thrive in the male-dominated perfume industry?"
- "No, his other boss, perfume magnate and Franco-American playboy, Bruno Delavigne, who may ask for a moist towelette or a dry martini at a moment's notice."
- "the Delavigne perfumes."
- "Top 5 perfume sales worldwide, 35 years straight."
- "Drug pusher and consumer of alcohol and perfumes"
- "Bruno : Horatio, show me all of Delavigne's major perfumes from the last 10 years."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Perfume'? Share it with us!