English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
personal: individual, particular, exclusive; private, of a sensitive nature
- "that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
- "I would ask that you do not invite an "outside" technical specialist to interfere with our system. Our network is configured in a very "personal" way."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "just put them in "Icarus's personal pile"!"
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "It seems to me that your spending on personal luxuries is out of control."
Still having difficulties with 'Personal'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Personal'? Share it with us!