English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
personal: individual, particular, exclusive; private, of a sensitive nature
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "It seems to me that your spending on personal luxuries is out of control."
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
- "just put them in "Icarus's personal pile"!"
- "I would ask that you do not invite an "outside" technical specialist to interfere with our system. Our network is configured in a very "personal" way."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Personal'? Share it with us!