English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a piece: a slice, a cut, a share, a portion, a part
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "Drill Sergeant : Alright listen up you little pieces of poop!"
- "or a piece of wood."
- "A nice little piece of camembert is what I want!"
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Don't even look at me or I'll chop you into pieces."
- "Go to the gym, you great big piece of."
- "Fukuyama : We will also print your name and photograph on every piece of toilet paper."
- "Icarus : But I found the piece truly fascinating."
- "It's a truly marvellous piece, so we shall we start the bidding at 6,000 dollars."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Piece'? Share it with us!