English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a piece: a slice, a cut, a share, a portion, a part
- "Icarus : But I found the piece truly fascinating."
- "A nice little piece of camembert is what I want!"
- "Go to the gym, you great big piece of."
- "Drill Sergeant : Alright listen up you little pieces of poop!"
- "or a piece of wood."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "Fukuyama : We will also print your name and photograph on every piece of toilet paper."
- "It's a truly marvellous piece, so we shall we start the bidding at 6,000 dollars."
- "Brian : Horatio, I've bought you six bourbon on the rocks, but you still haven't given me one single piece of financial advice!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Piece'? Share it with us!