English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a piece: a slice, a cut, a share, a portion, a part
- "Go to the gym, you great big piece of."
- "or a piece of wood."
- "Icarus : But I found the piece truly fascinating."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Drill Sergeant : Alright listen up you little pieces of poop!"
- "A nice little piece of camembert is what I want!"
- "Fukuyama : We will also print your name and photograph on every piece of toilet paper."
- "It's a truly marvellous piece, so we shall we start the bidding at 6,000 dollars."
- "Brian : Horatio, I've bought you six bourbon on the rocks, but you still haven't given me one single piece of financial advice!"
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Piece'? Share it with us!