English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a piece: a slice, a cut, a share, a portion, a part
- "Go to the gym, you great big piece of."
- "It's a truly marvellous piece, so we shall we start the bidding at 6,000 dollars."
- "Fukuyama : We will also print your name and photograph on every piece of toilet paper."
- "Drill Sergeant : Alright listen up you little pieces of poop!"
- "or a piece of wood."
- "Don't even look at me or I'll chop you into pieces."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "A nice little piece of camembert is what I want!"
- "Icarus : But I found the piece truly fascinating."
Still having difficulties with 'Piece'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Piece'? Share it with us!