Definition Please don't hesitate
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
please don't hesitate to (call me): feel free to (call me), please (call me) if you need to
Please don't hesitate to... is an expression used frequently in all types of professional situations:
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
- "Do not hesitate to watch something else on a different channel."
- "If you happen to see him in the hallway, don't hesitate to wave hello."
- "Don't hesitate to keep any questions you may have to yourself."
- "If ever you become one, please don't hesitate to get in touch."
- "If you see me in the halls with the kids, don't hesitate to say "hi"."
- "If there is anything I might do to help you or the police department, please do not hesitate to call upon me."
- "Come and pick up an application form from the pouffe outside my office, and don't hesitate to drop me a line if you want any more information!"
- "If there's anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to yell, and in the meantime, please sit back, enjoy a beer and we'll see you in 2 days."
- "If you have any follow-up questions, please don't hesitate to call me at (408) 758-3629 or by e-mail at isaguinn@femail."
- "We are here to serve you, so please don't hesitate to ask our crew for anything you need to make this flight more comfortable."
Still having difficulties with 'Please don't hesitate'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Please don't hesitate'? Share it with us!