Definition Please don't hesitate
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
please don't hesitate to (call me): feel free to (call me), please (call me) if you need to
Please don't hesitate to... is an expression used frequently in all types of professional situations:
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
- "If you see me in the halls with the kids, don't hesitate to say "hi"."
- "Do not hesitate to watch something else on a different channel."
- "If you happen to see him in the hallway, don't hesitate to wave hello."
- "If there's anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to yell, and in the meantime, please sit back, enjoy a beer and we'll see you in 2 days."
- "If you have any follow-up questions, please don't hesitate to call me at (408) 758-3629 or by e-mail at isaguinn@femail."
- "Come and pick up an application form from the pouffe outside my office, and don't hesitate to drop me a line if you want any more information!"
- "If there is anything I might do to help you or the police department, please do not hesitate to call upon me."
- "We are here to serve you, so please don't hesitate to ask our crew for anything you need to make this flight more comfortable."
- "If ever you become one, please don't hesitate to get in touch."
- "Don't hesitate to keep any questions you may have to yourself."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Please don't hesitate'? Share it with us!