English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to preserve: to maintain, to keep, to conserve, to look after
I'm trying to preserve my dignity so I refuse to take my pants off.
- "Today we're discussing the state of the environment, and steps that some big companies are taking to preserve the planet."
- "For $50,000, we can just preserve your head."
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
- "While Delavigne doesn't have any immediate plans to use corn-based packaging, we are always looking for ways to contribute to preserving the environment."
- "As one of our patients, your body will be frozen when you die and preserved in cryonic suspension."
- "Our specialty is the costela: tender beef ribs, roasted slowly to preserve the natural juice of the meat."
- "But if you want to preserve your reputation as an honorable businessman, you'll do exactly as you're told."
Still having difficulties with 'Preserve'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Preserve'? Share it with us!