English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a problem: a difficulty, a dilemma; an issue, a question
- "I'm sure we'll find many other problems. Looking forward to our first session on Monday."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
- "If there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it."
- "King Cheeter's got a big problem."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "I solve problems."
- "Airport Guy : Uh, look I can see that you guys are having some problems here."
- "Brian : No, nah, nah, I've got a bit of a problem."
- "I've got a bit of a delicate problem on my hands, Brian."
- "-We've got a problem with the black and white Chinese people at the zoo."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Problem'? Share it with us!