English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
property: possessions; land, a house or houses
government property belonging to the government
personal property private house or items belonging to an individual
- "You see this crown is the property of the Queen of England."
- "I've been here for the last few months supervising the final touches to the property, and the fall is the perfect time to visit."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Covers you if your car damages someone else's property."
- "Plus I know you have other property all over the country."
- "John : I would like to invite you to a free seminar where you can learn how to invest in property-"
- "Any personal items left in the bedrooms or bathrooms will become the property of Happy Tulips B & B."
- "Stella : The property boom is over, Brent."
- "Bruno : I have to say Harold, your property here is spectacular."
- "Now I'm going to conduct a simple experiment to demonstrate the properties of these different materials."
Still having difficulties with 'Property'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Property'? Share it with us!