English vocabulary and translations (See all)
property: the possessions; the land, the house, the home
government property belonging to the government
personal property private house or items belonging to an individual
- "Covers you if your car damages someone else's property."
- "Stella : The property boom is over, Brent."
- "You see this crown is the property of the Queen of England."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Bruno : I have to say Harold, your property here is spectacular."
- "John : I would like to invite you to a free seminar where you can learn how to invest in property-"
- "Plus I know you have other property all over the country."
- "I've been here for the last few months supervising the final touches to the property, and the fall is the perfect time to visit."
- "Now I'm going to conduct a simple experiment to demonstrate the properties of these different materials."
- "Any personal items left in the bedrooms or bathrooms will become the property of Happy Tulips B & B."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Property'? Share it with us!