English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
quality: excellence, distinction (nouns); excellent, high-standard, superior (adjectives)
This is some quality work. This is some excellent, high-standard work.
the quality of life the level of life (how good or bad one's life is)
- "Thank you in advance for helping us improve the quality of our service."
- "I inspect the quality of finished goods"
- "Wang desires to make Chinese goods synonymous with quality and class, not just mass production"."
- "Its timeless design represents the enduring qualities of the Delavigne range."
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
- "Hannah : And we can't afford to sacrifice quality by letting just any site sell our products."
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
- "How do you expect me to produce a work of quality in such little time?"
- "I'm not expecting you to be "a shoulder to cry on", but I'm convinced that, with a little bit of tact and consideration, we will see an enormous, and immediate, improvement in the quality of Doris's work."
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
Still having difficulties with 'Quality'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Quality'? Share it with us!