English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to rehabilitate (or rehab): to restore to a good state of condition; to help to re-adapt
Luna will spend the summer in south east Asia rehabilitating reefs damaged by the tsunami.
a drug rehab center
UK: It's about time I checked myself into a rehabilitation clinic.
US: Luna works part-time rehabilitating injured wild animals.
- "Susie : Finally, you're going to found the Warbuckle's Mountain Bear Rehabilitation Clinic."
- "Royal Rehab® can help!"
- "A two year volunteer program to help rehabilitate convalescent marine mammals"
- "Luna, just finished my weekend session at Royal Rehab."
- "Chapter 6: Ice cream addiction and rehabilitation"
- "Royal Rehab® is the world's most unique rehabilitation center, with over 5000 years of experience turning kingly cruelties into tiny transgressions!"
- "I think that my new mountain bear rehabilitation clinic will give sick and injured bears a chance for better health."
- "Robot : Welcome to Royal Rehab, your simple solution to becoming a better leader."
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rehabilitate'? Share it with us!