English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to remember: the opposite of "to forget", to recollect, to think of something in the past
-Do you remember me? -No, I suffer from amnesia.
I don't remember the end of the movie because it was so boring, I fell asleep!
UK: Remember to get dressed before you go shopping in future.
US: Can you remember the name of that handsome actor?
- "Remember, I have 2000 massage programs to choose from, including a happy ending algorithm."
- "Just remember to keep it short and sweet."
- "Bruno : Yes, and remember Brian, ABL: Always be looking."
- "Brian : Remember Edward, Bruno needs that photocopying done for 11AM. No daydreaming of becoming a rock star!"
- "Does everybody remember that?"
- "Remember, eat lots of carrots to keep your hair nice and shiny."
- "REMEMBER: there is NO RISK and you NEVER pay a dime!"
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "Brian : Sir, you can't smell. Remember?"
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Remember'? Share it with us!